Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crawling update and other stuff



This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just thought it was cute.

Piglet made it up on to all fours today. I looked at him and I couldn't believe my eyes. He started laughing at himself. It was so funny! He did this several times through out the day. Yeah piglet!

On other note, we had a speech screen scheduled for Crash tomorrow. The therapist called tonight and she is sick so we will have to postpone for a week. I was bummed. I had been looking forward to this. We have been concerned that he might have a speech delay. Oh well- one more week is no big deal. I just have to get my mind around that. (I don't like my schedule to change. Do you see where the test pilot gets it from?)

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

What an adorable photo!

Ok, praying for next Wed now.