just a different kid.
Last Wednesday, I received a call from the Test pilot's school nurse. Apparently, he had failed two hearing tests several weeks apart. I was shocked. We have never had any concerns about his hearing.
If you didn't know or forgot- Piglet had two failed hearing tests when he was a newborn, but extensive testing showed that he was a false positive. Basically, his hearing is perfect.
Back to the topic at hand. We saw the pediatrician who said his ears look great. The next step is to go to an audiologist. After much arm wrestling with the insurance company, I am able to take him to the gentleman locally instead of an hour drive away.
His appointment his next Wednesday at 8:30am. Please pray that he will be able to fully cooperate with the test, that we will get accurate results, and that he will not have a hearing loss.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the tests we hope it goes well!
Post a Comment