1. I am a Jane Austen fanatic. I have read all of her books and seen many movie adaptions of her novels (which I tend to watch over and over).2. My husband is taller than I am, however; I have a longer inseam than he does. It is very difficult for me to buy pants.
3. I have Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD). This basically means that the discs in my spine are deteriorating way too fast for someone my age. A neurosurgeon told me in college that one of my discs looked like it belonged to an 80 year old woman. Not good. I currently am asymptomatic.
4. When decorating my home, one of the driving factors for me is to determine how difficult it will be to clean that item or that room. Therefore, I don't want knick-knacks around that I have to move to dust. I don't like bevelled edges because gunk gets stuck in there and you have to really work to get it out. I don't like rough hewn wood because fibers get trapped on the rough edges.
5. I get very cranky if I don't eat regularly and get enough sleep. I am just as bad as the kids although sometimes worse. I can't hardly function or process anything during this time.
6. I exercise at home using DVDs from a company called The Firm. I have been using them for over 5 years. I love them. I really do like to exercise.
7. I grew up backpacking in the mountains of New Mexico. The Captain and I took lots of day hiking trips. In fact, he proposed while hiking the La Luz Trail. I really miss hiking and yearn for the mountains.
2 comments:
I did not know most of these! Cool!
HB and I lovelovelove Pride and Prejudice. It's one movie I can watch over and over. I bought HB a shirt that said, "I prefer to be tacturn and unsociable". Funny! I started reading it for the first time this summer.. I didn't make it. I will get it back out.
Thanks for doing this!
great! Glad you could do it and I got to learn something new.
Post a Comment