
We've had CJ for about 10 years. The Captain found him in a mock-up of his company's airplane one winter. He came home to live with the Captain and his 2 roommates who were also his co-workers. They gave him the name CJ short for "Century Jet" which is the name of the company.
CJ has been looking his age lately. We think he has arthritis. We bought him some doggy treats with glucosamine that seem to help. He just wasn't moving too good especially when it's cold and early in the morning.
However, since the move he is like a new dog. He stays outside all the time. He doesn't ask to come in. He is running and moving around a lot more. (There are a few stray cats that he has to make sure that they know who is the boss around here.)
I guess the move was good for the dog.
He's such a good dog especially considering the lack of formal training and the fact that he was raised by 3 bachelors in his formative years. I inherited CJ when we married.
He's great with the boys and he tolerates their forms of love.
1 comment:
Good to see old CJ, I had been wondering how that guy was doing. I had been afraid to ask about him because I know hes getting up there in years, but Im glad to see he is still around. We recently lost our dog Phoenix, she developed some sort of disease or was poisoned causing failure of her pancreas, she passed quick and unexpected as the Vet had called a few hours earlier saying that we could pick her up the next day. We miss her dearly she was only 2 and a half. We did move on and get a new puppy in August, Miah is a full blood German Shepard, I am sure she will grow up to be a great dog and she is good with our boy but she is ALL PUPPY and makes us work for it. Phoenix was far less energetic, but we Love our new puppy Miah. Glad to see CJ!
Post a Comment