Here he is opening the card from the boys. The test pilot had picked this card out in March so I have been hiding in my sock drawer since then. It's one of those musical cards that plays the Star Wars theme music when you open it. They thought it was the coolest card ever! (I am a little tired of hearing it already.)

Here's the cheesy grin showing off the watch I gave him. He's kind of hard on watches so I seem to be getting him a new one most birthdays. At least I don't have to wonder what to get him.

Everybody loved the chocolate cake. The two younger and decidedly picky eaters wouldn't eat much of the dinner but they can sure put away chocolate cake.


1 comment:
HOw cute are they??! You really are blessed.
Happy bday, Captain!
Oh, and I LOVE the raisin picnic. Very adorable.
Post a Comment