Monday, July 27, 2009

More beach

There was a really nice swimming pool at our hotel where we went to "rest" from the beach.



Crash is doing really well with his swimming although he is still not crazy about his face getting wet.


Here's the test pilot showing off his jumping skills. It took me several tries to time this photo. Apparently, my camera is slow.



Our basic schedule was:
Get up and eat breakfast.
Go to the beach.
Eat lunch.
Nap for the little ones/adult recovery time.
Swim at the pool.
Eat dinner.
Back to the beach.
Bedtime at dark.

I don't have pictures but we did some boogeyboarding this year. That was so much fun. That would have to be my favorite part of the trip. Surfing will probably never be something I master due to my poor balance so this is close as I get.


Everyone was exhausted at the end-although the children won't admit it. Already looking forward to next year.


1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Beach trips are so stinkin' fun! I'm glad yours was memorable.