Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This summer we have been trying to concentrate on having lots of family time. In particular, I have been trying to make sure there is lots of brother time. The brothers miss the test pilot at school so very, very much. We have been trying to make the most of everyday doing things together.

The other night while I was doing dishes I looked out the window and this is what I found. I am not quite sure what they are doing here, but I love watching them play together.


Then things started to get funny!

It must have been a really funny story! Or I found out this summer from my 3 boys that hitting yourself on the head is sooooo funny. I have to admit I do not see the humor in that. The Wingman starts a belly laugh when the "bonks" start. I am just trying not to think about it too much.

In case, you are wondering where is Wingman. He had found some mud. So he is off in the corner of the yard covered in mud. You don't need a picture of that.

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

OH MY!!! That is an adorable photo. Heart warming!!! Frame-able! Totally in love with it.

I hope Wingman starts to feel better soon!

love,
GfG