Now that only one kid is in diapers travelling has gotten a little more interesting. The test pilot states in the middle of no where that he has to go to the bathroom. The Captain pulls off the interstate and they hike away to find a bush.
It's times like these that I am glad we have all boys and the hubby takes care of these issues.
About 30 minutes later (still in the middle of no where) Crash announces that he needs to go potty. Once again we pull off the interstate and the Captain takes this child on a wilderness hike in search of a bush.
When Crash jumps back in the car he says, "Mom, I peed on the potty grass!" We all had a good chuckle.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Potty grass. Nice.
Yes, having boys makes this much, much easier. A funny that is similar: a couple of weeks ago, Cutie Pie declares suddenly that she has to go potty. We say that we are close. A minute later she say, "NO, really. I gotta go now!" Uh... we're on 281 with construction. Not a gas station in sight yet, then My Sweetie and I both see it: a blue porta potty on the side of the highway. He pulls over. I say, "Look God put a potty right here for you!"
She busts out, "Just for me! My very own potty!"
We all laugh.
The next night on the way home I ask all the kids to go to the restroom at the gas station as we are leaving Austin. She says, "I will wait to use the potty on the side of the road that is just for me."
Hee hee!
Post a Comment