Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cousin swap

My sister and I did a kid swap for a few days before Christmas.  Crash went to stay with her and Cousin E and A came with us.

The Test pilot and Cousin E played Wii most of their waking hours.  Since the Wii was new and it was Christmas we decided to lift the time restrictions on Wii playing.  Every few hours I would tell them to take a Wii break.  Cousin E would state, "Thanks.  My hand was starting to hurt."  Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones seem to be their favorite games right now.


Wingman was so happy to have Cousin A here.  He likes to play light sabers as much as the next boy but he also loves to color and craft too.  Him and Cousin A did lots of crafty things.  It was fun to watch them play.


Side note: I had a crash course in doing "girl" hair.  I am afraid I did not do a good job.  My sister always has her hair looking fabulous.  The pony tail holders kept falling out.  I need more practice.


Thanks for coming!

No comments: