Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Wingman!

I can't believe my baby is 3 years old today!  Here he is when he was a few days old.


I don't have height/weight stats yet so I will post that later.  He is very precocious with an amazing vocabulary.  That vocabulary gets him into trouble sometimes, but most of the time it's funny.

Here' s good shot of Wingman.  He loves to imaginative play and there is always a mommy, daddy, and a baby and sometimes other family members.  Most mornings he hangs out with me in the bathroom while I get ready and plays "family" with the toothpaste.  The biggest one is daddy and the travel size tubes are the babies.


The baby toothpaste gets into trouble a lot and daddy toothpaste has to say, "No, No!"  Wonder where he learned that.

He is my sidekick.  He has always been a mama's boy and continues to be.  His dad is great but he just prefers mommy.  If I try to leave him or have daddy put him to bed Wingman says with an angelic voice and  those baby blues batting at me, "But I just neeeed you!"  Just makes your heart melt.

I figure if he is going to be with me, might as well put him to work.  He loves to "help."


He seems to have forgiven me for that unfortunate time when I had to leave him everyday to go to work.

He likes Go, Diego, Go and playing with animals.

He calls his brothers, "My brothers" or "my boys".

He thinks he is 7.

As of this moment, is almost potty trained.

He enjoys coloring and uses his left and right hands equally.

He loves dessert just like his mama.  Chocolate is our favorite.

Happy Birthday!