We are home and trying to get settled after all the holiday festivities. We all had a great Christmas seeing many family members on my side of the family. I will post pictures when I finally unpack my camera.
Tomorrow we return to "normal" life. We will re-start homeschooling after our break. So far it has gone really well in spite of all the craziness. The test pilot and I still need to work out a few kinks since I had been splitting duty with the Captain, but all in all we have really enjoyed homeschooling and plan on continuing.
The Captain returns to contract work. We are still undecided if this is to be a permanent job or not. He does have a phone interview still to be scheduled with Company A. Company B wants to schedule an in person interview this month. There are lots of perks to having a stable job with a stable income, but both of these jobs require a move. Also, after being laid off twice in 18 months the concept of a "stable" job just isn't what it used to be. Just another reminder, that I can only put my trust in the Lord not in jobs or anything else.
Wingman and Crash return to Mother's Day Out and speech therapy for Crash. Wingman loves MDO. It's good for his excessive social needs. Crash enjoys the comraderie and it's been good for his development. Speech therapy is making good progress. I have checked into a private Christian Kindergarten for next year. If we are here, I would love for him to attend there. The teacher seems amazing. I have heard her praises for years.
So that is the plan for tomorrow.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment