We decided to get our boys a much anticipated Wii game console for Christmas. They LOVE, LOVE it! They would play non-stop or until they went blind if we let them.
We also got them the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii, which they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! They play until their hands cramp up.
The test pilot in particular enjoys this game. I have never played which is part of my problem. Apparently, you keep playing and rack up points/money to buy new characters like Boba Fett who cost $100,000. You can save the game each time you quit so you don't have to start over.
This afternoon the test pilot was not home. Crash and Wingman wanted to play Lego Star Wars on the Wii. I said yes but said they needed to start a "new" game so to not mess up what the test pilot had been earning.
Apparently, that was the WRONG thing to do. Instead of protecting his winnings, I deleted all his money, points, and characters. He was been crying on and off for a few hours in despair. He had just finally had enough money to buy Boba Fett. I feel pretty rotten!
I had to promise him some extra Wii time to try and make up points. We also discussed the need for mommy to learn to properly play Lego Star Wars so this does not happen again. I will commence my Wii training tomorrow.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment