We spent Christmas in Ohio this year. Here's a great shot of Grammie and the boys! My husband is the best at getting them to giggle for pictures.
Here's all the Apple family cousins. It's hard to believe two are graduating from high school this year and one from college. They were all so little in my wedding. How time flies!
There was lots of puzzle building while we were there.
Here's us on Christmas Day!
We spent our time visiting with family, a trip to the Lego store, watching the boys be generally very silly, a little baby shopping, and getting Grammie a new flat screen TV. She is so hip! I have to admit the picture was most impressive. I didn't know what I was missing.
Our flights were very smooth this year. In fact, we landed early most times. That never happens. The only down side was that I some how injured my right hip/back during the trip. I have no idea what I did other than travelling while pregnant. I have been slow to heal, but I am progressing. Luckily our schedule was free when we came home to allow plenty of recuperation time. The boys were just glad for time at home to play with their new legos.




No comments:
Post a Comment