Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a girl!

I don't think that I have officially announced on the blog that we are having a girl!  We are so excited!

This is the main fabric that I am using in her nursery.  I have wanted a lavender room for a long time so I am excited.  There will be a lavender polka dot fabric as well as some solids.  I am going to attempt to make the curtains myself.  


The boys were a little shocked when we first told them.  "That will change everything" was heard more than once.  When you ask them about specifically what they mean, they really can't say. In their defense, boys are all they know.  They are correct that it will change some things, but for the good.

They are warming up to the idea now.  I have been informed that there are Girl Legos and we need to buy our sister some right now.  They are trying to help with names such as "Blaze" which is a girl Bionicle name.  (I don't think that one will fly.)  Crash has offered to take care of the baby in his room.  (I don't think he knows what he is asking for.)

Mommy is just excited for some purple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are having a girl as well, due May 6.
Best,
Ryan