Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Lone Ranger!

Wingman said he wanted doughnuts for breakfast, so I took them to the doughnut shoppe.  They had never actually been to the shoppe so it was a fun outing.  I loved watching them press their noses up to the display at all the doughnuts.  He settled on a blueberry cake and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.


Here he is modelling some of his new Lone Ranger costume.  He got some new horses and stable as well.  It's funny watching him play "dinosaurs and horses".  He loves both right now.  The horses usually get eaten by the dinosaurs.  Boys!


We had the actual party at a local bounce house.  He had soooo much fun and I didn't have to clean my house so we were both happy.


We had dinosaur train cupcakes.


He kept asking all day and the next, "Am I still 4?"  He thought it might be a fleeting moment.


He was so excited by all his gifts from his buddies.


We had a great day and daddy made it home in time for the party.  Happy Birthday Wingman!  Some day I will remember to take a group party shot.  I get caught up in the moment and forget these things.  Oh well.

No comments: