Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Super heroes

The "Super hero starter kit" was a gift given to Crash. It came with a cape and fun masks and wrist bands. Luckily, there is enough to share with your brother and friend. They love playing with this. We need to get another cape though. I may try and make one. (I think I can, I think I can.)


It's fun to watch them make up their imaginary stories which usually involve battles and sword fighting. They come up with some fairly complicated stuff. I am impressed they can keep up with their own storylines. Boys- who teaches them this stuff.

Please leave your sticks (swords) at the door has become my mantra lately.

2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh so cute!! I love little boys being super heroes. The Boy has outgrown this, sadly. I'm thankful Wee Babe isn't far from starting. Such cuteness!

Proud Parents said...

Great picture!! Looks like the cover of a card with a clever saying inside.