Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new role

The Captain has embarked on a new role this semester. He was asked to teach a Sunday School class at church. He was initially nervous, because speaking in front of people is not something he does often. However, he took this step of faith and now is a Bible class teacher.

As a completely unbiased person, I think he is doing great. He is teaching a class called "Fundamentals of the Faith" using a book by John MacArthur.

It's a 13 week course working through this book. He has got a good class that so far has had some insightful discussions.

While I have always been proud because my husband is a very smart engineer, great with the kids, and super handy around the house. It really makes me beam to see him humbly take on this role as teacher of the Word. Thank you God for a husband that desires to serve you in all that he does!

1 comment:

Proud Parents said...

What an excellent class! Dan did such a great job. I know the Lord delights in Dan's service.