Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photos

We had not had professional photographs taken in awhile due to some unfortunate photographer mishaps and grouchy children. However, I decided to try again.

I loved the photographer! She was amazing. She was patient and fun. She got them laughing. She didn't cut off any one's head. She didn't act surprised that they might not sit still for 10 minutes. She didn't contort the children in weird poses. Thank you Tanya!

Here's one with mom that we thought the Captain would like for his desk at work.


OK- this was just too cute!


Sweet boy!


Handsome young man!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures. He is adorable! (but I am not biased at all)


Yes, I am a sucker for matching outfits. I just can't resist. Looking forward to getting the photos in my hands.

4 comments:

Maeve said...

Awesome pictures! Everyone looks wonderful - especially mom.
I am going to need that name and number!

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, my! I would have spent a fortune! Those are great!

Anonymous said...

Love all the smiles! The giggling threesome is just TOO cute

Joley said...

Those are wonderful! Handsome boys!!