I guess we just wore poor Grandave out. This is one I got of him.
My dad tries really hard anytime all the grand kids are together to get a group shot. This shot turned out pretty well. I just don't want to tell what I am doing in the background to make them all giggle. The test pilot is 7, Crash is 4, and Wingman is 2. E is 6, A is 5, and D is 3. ( just for remembering)
Here's my mom and Crash watching some of the Olympics. The boys love the luge.
There was a whole lot of track building this weekend all over my house. They had this track in the living room. Geo trax were in their bedroom. All I asked was that they left a walk way for the adults.


This sweet little voice would appear and ask, "Nana, don't you want to play some air hockey?" Nana played a lot of air hockey this weekend.
We had lots of fun. The morning after the party Crash asks, "Is is Crash's birthday?" I felt bad telling him he had to wait until July.


No comments:
Post a Comment