We took our 10th anniversary cruise in our 11th year of marriage. That's just the way it works between lay offs. We went on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico.
I really did not know what to expect. I love the camera guys that just follow you around the whole trip and photograph every moment. I need one of those in real life. I am just not good at capturing all those moments. Most of these pictures are courtesy of some other guy.
Here's us on the deck we sailed away.
Here's a shot of us in front of the boat while in Cozumel.
Here's us on "fancy" night. I liked fancy night. I went to the salon and got my hair done. I think she put 400 bobby pins in my hair. My scalp was sore later, but it looked lovely.
Like home, I was amazed at how some people's definition of formal night includes jeans and a t-shirt.
This is a picture of the cute folded towel animals that greeted us every night after turn down service. We had a different animal every night. There was even a class one day on how to fold these. I passed on that.
We had lots of fun. It was great to sleep in and not have to work, cook, or clean. We went to the gym everyday, took naps, read books on the Serenity deck, ate good food, and had lots of relaxing time.
Edit: As I was proofreading this post, Wingman saw it. He stated, There's mama and she's pretty! My sweet boy! Then he sees daddy and says, "Daddy's not pretty. He's a boy."




3 comments:
Gotta love an observant Wingman - what a beautiful couple, looks like you had a great time
Wingman is right, but Daddies are handsome. So glad you guys had that time away together.
You look lovely!
What a special, special time!
Post a Comment