Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Diego Go!

Wingman has discovered Go Diego Go! Recently, he started watching the cartoons we have on DVD. He has always been an animal lover so it was an easy match.

If you are not informed on preschool cartoons, I will give you a short version. There's a boy named Diego who must save all sorts of interesting wildlife in the jungle each episode such as baby jaguars, fish, dolphin, and marmosets. He loves it!


Last weekend, I was putting up summer clothes and digging through boxes of clothes for fall/winter items. I discovered these Diego pajamas in one of the boxes.

He wore them for 2 straight days. He has worn them every night. I did put my foot down and he can't wear them to school or church. He tries to put up a fight. He is so excited to put them on after bath time.

No comments: