Little did I know I was warping my children.
I have been working a lot lately. When I get home I am exhausted and definitely too tired to bake muffins. This week I had 2 days off in a row this week.
I was feeling a little energetic the 2nd morning so I decided to make fresh, warm blueberry muffins for breakfast.
The boys were excited for muffins as they had not seen them for almost a month. As they ate, I started noticing some funny looks on their faces. (They are not allowed to complain about food on the table.)
I finally asked them what the matter was. Two out of 3 children stated that the muffins tasted weird. The berries were runny and the muffin was just mushy. We quickly realized that they were complaining about the fact that the muffins were warm and delicious and not cold and less than delicious.
Go figure!
The second morning they had cold blueberry muffins and all was right with the world.
1 comment:
Oh, that's funny!!! What a cute quirk for your family.
Post a Comment