Wingman grabbed hold of me and would not let go. It made me feel good that he wanted his mama, and terrible because he needed to stay there because I had to go to work. He got over his anxiety shortly and had a great day.
Wingman's backpack is about as big as he is. It almost pulls him over, but he loves it.
The Test pilot is being schooled at home this year. This was something we had thought about for a few years and began to feel very convicted about it before the layoff. We chose to continue this path as we move forward with the move.
I school if I am home, and daddy educates when I work. To compensate, I school on weekends and other odd times so the Captain has less to do. He says he is way out of his comfort zone. It's definitely not what we had planned but it is working. I look forward to the day when I can be back home full-time and be on a "normal" schedule again.



No comments:
Post a Comment