Sunday, September 5, 2010

Been a little delinquent

Sorry for the absence from the blog. For many reasons, I just have not been able to post many things. Life has been turned upside down and inside out since the layoff. I am a schedule person so this has really thrown me for a loop.

We seem to go day to day as far as a schedule. It's hard to make any plans in advance because we just don't know what the imminent future holds.

For now, I am working 20-40hrs a week at the hospital. I work based on the hospital census so that adds to the uncertainty.

The Captain is still waiting to receive the final details before he starts work.

There is just a lot of waiting without anything for anyone to do.

We try to go about our daily lives as normal as you can in this circumstance, while we just wait.

In the meantime, I will try and get caught up on some delinquent posting.

Thanks for all your prayers and concerns. I will post something when we know something.

No comments: