Monday, September 6, 2010

Sea World

We have started a bucket list of sorts. A list of things we wanted to do with the kids before we move. Going to Sea World was at the top of the list. Wingman had never been.


We don't have many pictures because it was HOT! HOT! HOT! Sea World in South Texas in August. I don't need to say anymore!!!! I think I melted after taking this picture.

We pretty much stayed in the water park and would occasionally venture out for a show then head straight back to the water.


Wingman loves Shamu or "Shanu" as he calls him. He loved the Shanu show! He still talks about it. That is a precious memory.


I did notice that the trainers no longer get in the water with the whales. It was a different kind of show than we had previously seen, but still very entertaining.

The Test pilot informed us that he wants to sit in the splash zone next time. I think I will pass on that one.

Our family actually made it until closing. Before you get really impressed, they closed at 6pm. Still it was a big deal for us. These kinds of activities are so much easier now that they are a little older.

We had a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K says she'll sit with the Test Pilot in the splash zone - just remember to keep your mouth and eyes closed for the splash!